Monday, January 2, 2012

Shocking

Sometime before Christmas we went to visit the horses and Brutus accidentally got shocked by the electric fence. Each had walked under it before and had been fine. It wasn't a bad shock per se and he was fine but he was confused. I think at first he thought I did it, then he didn't know why anyone would do it to him.

Unfortunately he remembers and is having none of going over there again. Yesterday I was able to get him to go over but today...... I had to get some video. 
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)