Monday, June 6, 2011

Odds and Ends

Hi all. It's been over 2 months since my Dad passed. We got the autopsy report. He died of a heart attack. I am not going to lie it's devastating still. I am trying to see the bright side of things to be grateful for, but am not there yet. I am not very wordy right now but here are some other things that have went on the in the past two months.



I saw a double rainbow I didn't have that guys reaction though.....

Our yard turned into a field....I couldn't find anyone to mow our yard. It's finally mowed now.




I saw a very outrageous license plate.



And this past weekend we went to 2 meetups! On Sat we went to the Indy Pug meetup, then on Sunday we went to the ARF Bark Park for smooshyface day.

We saw this cutie up for adoption. She's an 8 year old named Peggy.



Here is a general picture.



Happy Monday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you. Glad you are doing some fun things. Peggy looks like a real sweety. I hope she finds her forever home.

    Mom's Dad died when she was a baby, so she never really knew him. But My Nana is getting up there in age, and she can't even imagine what it will be like to lose a parent.

    Miley and Brutus! Extra love to the Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rainbow was amazing and we are glad to hear you got the 'field' cut...even though Brutus seems at home in the tall grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, honey......er, I mean "Dr. Walker, honey".....have you ever seen so many dandelions in all yer life?? Our yard is full of 'em!

    An' I don't even know what tuh say 'bout that license plate. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to hear from you! I miss your blog posts and I know that Brutus and Miley miss blogging, too.

    Momma said that things don't get easier after a death, just different. Her peeps are gone and of course Stubby is gone so she has some experience with this stuff. Her advice is to take your time, grieve all you need to, and let yourself heal at your own pace. My advice? Kiss the puggies! They are the best medicine.

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dr. Walker (NOT the kind of Dr. that will stick a thermometer up my hoo-ha though!),

    We're so sorry to hear that you're feeling sad, and wish we could make the hurt feel better. Just know that we're here and sending you hugs every day.

    We just found out that there are companies that will rent out GOATS to clear your yard or field! Mom googled and there are few here in Indy!

    That double rainbow was pretty. Did Skittles rain down on your car?

    That license plate is just a big hot mess of unfortunate. Oy.

    Love,
    S-Dog (and peeps)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you again,.you have drawn me in.
    and you captured an awsome photo of all those "wish flowers".
    What cute puggies.
    I love the rainbow,, its a special touch from mother nature
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)