Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hi

I just wanted to reach out and say Hi. For those of you who read I hope you all had a great time at March in the Pugs. I had (we) had wanted to go but I am just so exhausted. Work is really taking it's toll on me.

I went to DC for a conference last weekend and got back 9pm on sunday night and then worked all week. I had some off campus and oral practical exams this week so it was very time consuming. I was honestly hoping I could make it through the week.

Anyway the pugs are great. Brutus had surgery while I was in DC. He had 2 adenoid tumors taken off of his eye and a large tumor taken from his left rear area around his tail. He made it through like a champ.

My Dad is on a lung transplant list and tonight I found out earlier today his lung collapsed. He is ok for now but the first 24 hours are critical. I am on spring break and probably going to go home tomorrow. I am suppose to go to another conference on Wed thru Friday and I have no idea what's going to happen with that.

I just wanted to say Hi. I feel really bad that I didn't get to see some of you at March in the Pugs. work is killing me. I have barely been on the computer/twitter lately. I still read everyones blog and am very grateful to be a part of this community. I feel like a flake because I haven't been to many events lately. I just wanted to say Hi.

5 comments:

  1. Hope things settle down for you soon! Good healthe wishes to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Brutus is doing good. We hope things get better for your Dad.

    Hugs
    Sequoia and Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, honey.....you got a heckuva lot on yer plate.

    Hang in there, honey! Thanks fer checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude...don't feel like a flake!!! I just hope your dad is doing well and improves! We're all thinking of you and I hope that you know that we're all here for you even if you just need to call and scream/vent!

    Kiss Brutus and Miley and give yourself one too and know that I'm thinking of you and your cute two fisted ways!!!!

    Take care and we'll connect soon!

    Love,
    Laura (and Salinger and those other peeps that live here)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Stacy! You don't need to apologize! I'm glad Brutus made it through his surgeries okay. And I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad! I am saying a prayer right now for your Dad to get a new lung and make it through this all okay. And for strength for you and the rest of your family. I'm only a phone call away. And I've been through all this with my Dad too. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)