Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just saying Hi

Hi everyone. Short version, I go up for tenure next year and it looks very good. I've worked very hard for this at the price of an active personal life. A few weeks ago I also got/earned a promotion at work. I am very thankful for my job. I'm also thankful for the promotion but... It's a quick sharp learning curve right at the end of the semester. I'm already burnt and am taking on more duties at the same time.

I live about an hour north of Indy so I don't get to all of the Indy Blogger activities as much. I can't remember the last time I was at a pug meet up. I wanted to do the Mutt Strut but it didn't happen. I can't make Apollos birthday party which was kinda the last straw... and why I'm writing.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry I'm not as active lately. I really value this community and just wanted you to know that even if I don't always show it.

Take care everyone! :)

8 comments:

  1. Hello! It's so nice to have our bloggies and such a fun way to stay in touch with our friends!! We are making new friends too since we joined the bloggie world a couple months ago! Congrats on all you big accomplishments! It's nice to hear from yous!!
    xoxox, Josie Izzy and Anakin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the promotion! Don't worry about not being around as much - we will be here for you when you need it :)

    Hopefully things will slow down for you and we will get to see you, Brutus and Miley at meetup sometime soon!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khongrats and paws khrossed fur pawsitive stuffs fur all!

    Blogging is supposed to be FUN -

    No need to apologise fur not being 'round to khomment!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the promotion and being up for tenure!

    Stacy! You DON'T need to apologize for having a different level of business with the Pug community at this time. We ALL have lives and are at different points in our lives and therefore have different levels of time that we can spend/give to the Pug community.

    Besides, look at me. I am SO behind at posting on Apollo's blog. It doesn't mean I'm not still doing many things with him and other Pugs. And when Sean and I start a family I guarantee my amount of time with the Pug community will change. It's all about timing and what's going on in our lives. We ALL know how much you love Brutus and Miley, and NONE of us are questioning the amount of commitment you have towards them or us. We will ALL miss you when you're not able to attend events with us, we'll be happy for you when you accomplish great things, and we'll be here for you and your Pug family whenever you need us.

    We love you, Brutus, and Miley!
    ~ Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy!

    Congratulations!!! Wonderful news.

    We certainly miss you and the kids at pug stuff, but hey, no one can do it all.

    I'm just glad you're blogging occasionally and keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy, I totally understand where you're coming from. You have a LOT on your plate. No need to worry about us!

    You take care of yourself and your pugs. Nothing else matters!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do so much already and just posting some fun pictures is a great way to stay in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The good news is you can pop in anytime and we are all still here - congrats on all your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)