Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!




I'm happy to report that Bones had his 1 month vet checkup after his radiation iodine treatment. His T4 or thyroid hormone level is back to normal, he gained a little over half a pound, his heart murmur his gone and his heart rate is down. I am so excited!

We are sorry we missed the Indy Pug meetup but I just back from being out of town all week and am exhausted. We hope to see everyone in May and hope everyone had a great time! We have enjoyed seeing the posts and pictures on here and facebook!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    That's great news about Bones.

    Love,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Bones!!!

    Happy Easter, too!

    Love,

    Sarah, Hank and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!!

    Good to hear that Bones is doing better!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear Bones is doing better!! We hope you can make it to the May meet up!! We miss you guys!!!

    Hope you had a Happy Easter!!

    ~Kisses~

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoppy Easter!

    Peeps&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: WooHoo fur Bones! I get to pikhk on the khat again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear the great news on Bones. I hope to see you, Brutus, and Miley at my Birthday Party on May 1st. I can't wait to play with my big buddy Brutus and smiley Miley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY Bones! That is GREAT NEWS!!!

    PS We got Flat Puglet! Thanks for sending him!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)