Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy "Gotcha Day" Miley




Brutus and Miley are both feeling better. She got sick from Brutus and needed antibiotics too. Lots of sneezing going on in this house the last week! AHHHHH CHOOOO

Well folks one year ago today I started fostering Miley. Although I made the decision to officially adopt her in October, she's been with us a year.

She's made so much progress. I can remember what she was like when she came here. Anxious, nervous, would excessively bark at people, kids, bite at kids, etc. When I first got her I wouldn't take her with me on trips to visit my parents because she was so active. Turns out that "activeness" was because she needed more stimulation.

I didn't set out to adopt another pug but I just fell in love with her. She is such a great little dog. We are so happy to have her. Happy Gotcha Day my little girl.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Miley! Hope to see you at the next Meetup :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! We went through a nice round of kennel "cough" (although it was just everyone sneezing a lot) here last year. Guess the vaccines don't always do enough! It's part of the reason mom & dad bought an RV, so now us doggies just go along instead of having to stay in a kennel :)

    Happy Gotcha Day, Miley!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everyone is getting better. Congrats Miley on your one year anniversary with a great Mommy and Brother! Hopefully I'll get to see you both at the April Pug Meet-Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love miss Miley!

    I do remember how she was when you first got her. She was a LOT to handle! I am so glad that you have been so patient with her and figured out her needs. She has turned into such a perfect addition to your home!

    Happy Gotcha Day Miley!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy happy gotcha day miley!
    you are such a lucky girl!
    i am so glad you and your brother are feeling better today too!
    Happy Happy Spring!
    xoxox
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Gotcha Day Miley!

    I'm sure woo will have a furry special pawty!

    Here's to many many more big days!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gotcha Day Miley!!!! We love that you stuck around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Day sweet Miley! We're so happy your momma kept ya furr their very own.

    Love,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)