Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Shampoo and better google reader



Brutus here. Apparently I've made Mom pretty mad. She's been giving me a bath once a week for over a month! YUK.

I have greasy hair and dandriff. So lately I've been getting scabs that fall off and leave patches of no hair in my coat. Moms been watching money so she's been giving me the baths instead of getting me groomed.

She's been shampooing me with regular stuff from PetSmart. Nothing special just regular old shampoo. She decided last week to get this shampoo. Keratolux. Mom did some research and apparently I need some medicated shampoo. She is also adding a little bit of Omega 3 Fatty acids to my diet.

I think I smell fine but she says since she's been bathing me since the past month I get more smelly at the end of the week. Whatever!

On a side note, those of you who use google reader, if you download Better google reader, you can make comments on individuals blogs and see their blogs as a webpage inside google reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Well, Brutus, buddy.....I'm sure you DO smell just fine, but you know how moms are.

    Anyhoo, hope ya get those scabs under control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet face, I hope it helps him. No Brutus, Mommy is not mad, just giving you a good dose of caring for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brutus! I am LONG overdue for a bath, but now that it's colder, my allergies are getting much better!
    Let me know how that medicated shampoo works!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi brutus!
    i am with you! momma should not wash me or my stuff. i work hard to get everything this way.

    she did pug laundry this weekend! a whole load of bed covers and toys.

    humph! i have a lot of work to do now!

    xoxox
    emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you look handsome no matter how much you have to wash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rub-a-dub-dub, eh buddy? I know how you feel!! Mom keeps trying to convince me it's just a wet massage, I don't buy it!

    Sudsy Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure my pugs would agree with you. They hate baths!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Brutus!! I hop eyour skin gets better soon so the momma will stop washing you!! a pug should never have to take a bath against their will =)

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brutus!

    This is my first time coming by your blog, I love it! It's GRRRReat to meet ya!

    Ugh, don't even mention the B-A-T-H word! They are horrible. And you have to have one every week? Man, that sucks! Well I guess life could be worse. Just be glad you're not having one every day!

    I hope you have a grrrrEAT day ahead,

    Sparky

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)