Sunday, October 18, 2009

Drawing of Brutus



Stacy here. First off sorry we've been MIA. My Mom and Dad visited this weekend and I had spent the week getting ready for that and some other work stuff.

I thought the drawing that Kelly had done of Sophie and her beloved former pug Oliver was too cute.

So I contacted Lili over at Doggie Drawings and had Brutus drawn. I thought a while about what I should have her draw. Finally I went with Brutus' favorite two activities, sleeping and eating. He also does love to play especially with is blue and brown teddy Rupert. The drawing was inspired by the pictures of him sleeping below. I love it!

Happy Monday everyone!



11 comments:

  1. That is a really great drawing of Brutus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It really does look just like him- what a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great drawing - I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great drawing!!! I am seriously thinking of having one done of Lilo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE the drawing!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Brutus's drawing and bookmarked in hoping I can get one of each of my three soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brutus, buddy! Great pitcher! Looks just like ya!

    I'm gonna see if mom'll have MY pitcher done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Brutus and Miley! Cute drawing! mom will check it out to get one done of me. The problem is... she can't choose one picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lili's talent always amazes me! Did you see the one she did of my Brutus - it's posted on our blog back in July & also was transformed into "Flat Brutus" thereafter so I could post from the road when we vacationed. Just love her work, she does such a great job of capturing the personality of the dogs she draws!!

    Michelle & Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh stacy!

    it is so wonderful! i LOVE it!

    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  11. I *love* *love* *love* it!!!!!!!

    Lili is so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)