Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Plum and Lori

Another blogger, Lori, is fostering a neglected female pug named Plum.

I have really enjoyed reading her posts. She is taking great care of Plum and it's great seeing her progress.

I sing to Brutus his name, and his nick name is "franks and beans" Dumb I know.

I also sing to Miley "little girl" "baby girl" "miley me" and "red beans and rice" The red beans and rice was about the time a funny Sir Mix Alot skit aired on SNL.

....red beans and rice did miss her.......

7 comments:

  1. LOL! One of the BEST SNL sketches in a LONG time!!! HAHAHA!

    I'm glad we're not the only ones singing to the pug....Kevin and I rewrote "Love Shack" (in it's ENTIRETY) to be "Buttscratch" and sing it to Salinger pretty often.

    Maybe we all need to have Pug Karaoke at Vikki's in a few weeks!!! HAHAHAA!

    Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to Plum! She is SUCH a sweet girl, I loved reading her story.

    I sing all KINDS of embarassing songs to Pearl. Glad to know I am not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Frank & Beans" makes me think of [There's Something About Mary]...that was a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brutus is such a lucky boy to you ahve as a mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi brutus!
    oh we love your new friend! i sing to emmitt too and he sings back.
    xoxox
    melissa & emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacey, honey....somethin' about us pugs makes humans nuts. You oughta hear my mom sing the theme to Two and a Half Men...."Hank, Hank, Hank, Hank, Hanklin, Hank, Hanklin. Hank, Hank, Hank, Hank, Hanklin D., woo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo, Hank, Hank, etc....."

    Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah I am laughing at Hank's comment - and singing along! :)
    My parents sing to me too - usually just inserting my name or nickname into whatever song they are listening too. My dad is best at making up words.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)