Ok so you have all seen the videos! Yes Yes Miley is cute. She is wearing me out! In the past few days I've played more than since Mom has had me. I am even sharing my toys with her!
I'ze been a good boy! Only a few days until the Indy Pug Meetup!
Happy Birthday Sophie, Roxy, and Dixies Mom! We are sending her lots of licks and snorts!
We are sad to hear that Frances will have to get surgery but happy that it's not anything worse than subluxing patellas. She has surgery next Tuesday. We'll be thinking of her.
I've gotten some awards.
First up is the Fabulous Blogger award (the picture sure isn't very Manly) but thanks Rosie!
The award rules say:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write five random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.
OK - Five random things about me.
1. I LOVE car rides. Somehow I think I've told you that before.
2. I am not cuddly. I do not sit on furniture with Mom, nor do I ever lick anyone.
3. I love to go for walks and for that matter I love to go anywhere.
4. I don't eat any vegtables or peanut butter. Mom has tried to feed them to me and I have no interest.
5. I don't get freaked out by anything. The only thing I don't seem to like at all is getting a bath or getting my ears cleaned. I am such a good boy though that I tolderate them.
We are passing this on to Puglsey and Apollo!
Next award is from Pearl whos Mom also had a birthday a few days ago! Thanks Pearl! Lots of licks and snorts to you too!
The second award is the coffee cup award and this is awarded to blogs that one couldn't miss each morning.
Now like Pearls Mom and I am sure most of you, we read a lot of blogs every day but we are passing this one off to the whole gang over at the Pug Posse. They always have something going on!