Thursday, April 2, 2009

Proof

Ok so you have all seen the videos! Yes Yes Miley is cute. She is wearing me out! In the past few days I've played more than since Mom has had me. I am even sharing my toys with her!

I'ze been a good boy! Only a few days until the Indy Pug Meetup!

Happy Birthday Sophie, Roxy, and Dixies Mom! We are sending her lots of licks and snorts!

We are sad to hear that Frances will have to get surgery but happy that it's not anything worse than subluxing patellas. She has surgery next Tuesday. We'll be thinking of her.

I've gotten some awards.

First up is the Fabulous Blogger award (the picture sure isn't very Manly) but thanks Rosie!



The award rules say:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write five random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.

OK - Five random things about me.

1. I LOVE car rides. Somehow I think I've told you that before.
2. I am not cuddly. I do not sit on furniture with Mom, nor do I ever lick anyone.
3. I love to go for walks and for that matter I love to go anywhere.
4. I don't eat any vegtables or peanut butter. Mom has tried to feed them to me and I have no interest.
5. I don't get freaked out by anything. The only thing I don't seem to like at all is getting a bath or getting my ears cleaned. I am such a good boy though that I tolderate them.

We are passing this on to Puglsey and Apollo!

Next award is from Pearl whos Mom also had a birthday a few days ago! Thanks Pearl! Lots of licks and snorts to you too!



The second award is the coffee cup award and this is awarded to blogs that one couldn't miss each morning.

Now like Pearls Mom and I am sure most of you, we read a lot of blogs every day but we are passing this one off to the whole gang over at the Pug Posse. They always have something going on!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Brutus - Sorry for the feme lady :) I am surprised that you don't sit on the furniture or lick. I think that is all I do some days. I do like car rides and to go places too. Hope your having a good time with Miley and that she can give you a rest once in a while.
    Loves from pugs,
    Rosie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi brutus!
    congratulations on your awards!
    you are a very good boy!
    your blog looks fantastic!
    xoxox
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! Congrats on both of yours! The whole Posse is looking forward to seeing you at Meetup on Saturday :-)
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards! Mom says thanks for the hugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You soooo much for the award:) I can't wait to see you Saturday at the Meetup!!!

    Have a GREAT Friday!!
    XOXOXO
    Pugsley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brutus, peanut butter, vegies and sitting on furniture is great stuff. I guess you've already tried it, but maybe you should give it another chance. If you still don't like the broccoli, send it to me, I'll take as much as I can get.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brutus!
    Congrats on the awards! I hope you and Miley are having fun together.
    My blog is gone now, but I will be back soon, and I will let you know where to find me.
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve all those awards Brutus! Hope you and your Momma and Miley Girl have a great weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't like peanut butter???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awards. And thank-you for my award. Mommy said she's going to try hard to figure out how to follow the rules. She hasn't figured out linking yet. Yes, my Mommy is technically challenged.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)