Monday, March 2, 2009

Honesty Award



We got an Honesty award from Coco a few days ago. Thanks Coco. Mom loves reading your blog. You always bring a smile.

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

1. I love rides in the car. I get super excited when Mom says "do you want to go for a ride in the car?"
2. I love any treats that are chewy.
3. I growl at the cats when they get close to me when I am eating a chewy treat. I don't want to hurt them but I don't want them to take my treat!
4. I love cold weather.
5. I love my stuffy toys.
6. I don't fart much. Mom can always tell when I've eaten something that's not agreed with me.
7. I am not very cuddly. I don't lay next to Mom in bed. I lay at her feet. Last night she went to lay her hand on me and after a few minutes I moved away from Mom.
8. I am a pretty easy going Pug. Not much bothers me. I am not phased by loud noises, sudden moves but I don't like getting my nails clipped.
9. I love to go to work with Mom.
10. I have never had an accident in the house except for the first night Mom brought me home. She made a lot of mistakes back then.

We want to pass this on to Roxy, the Bugg, , Poley and Ruki, Salinger, Pearl and Daisy, and Herbie and Ricky and anyone else who wants to post about themselves!

Oh and here is an OLD picture of me so you can remember what I look like!

6 comments:

  1. SWEET! Thanks for the award! Mom needs to get on the stick and formally accept it on our blog!

    We'll have to check out the Meijer ad and see what those monsters did this week!

    Brutus, you are as handsome as can be! Will you be at Meetup this weekend???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Brutus! Congrats on the awards! I can't believe you rarely fart!? I am a fart-makin' machine. You seem like you bring a lot of joy to your Momma's life... and I love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't fart much??? How can that be??? Mommy said last night that they should bottle our farts and sell them to the military as a lethal weapon!
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brutus! Thank you! You da pug bomb!

    We don't fart much either. I (Pearl) used to fart regularly at 5pm each day but not so much anymore.

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brutus! Thanks for the award. You LIKE cold weather? Wow! Better you than me! Want all this cold weather we're having?

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try that electronic "peticure" thing...it works wonders on my pugs for sanding down their nails. Poley actually fell asleep while I trimmed his nails and he is normally the WORST!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)