Monday, March 2, 2009
We got an Honesty award from Coco a few days ago. Thanks Coco. Mom loves reading your blog. You always bring a smile.
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
1. I love rides in the car. I get super excited when Mom says "do you want to go for a ride in the car?"
2. I love any treats that are chewy.
3. I growl at the cats when they get close to me when I am eating a chewy treat. I don't want to hurt them but I don't want them to take my treat!
4. I love cold weather.
5. I love my stuffy toys.
6. I don't fart much. Mom can always tell when I've eaten something that's not agreed with me.
7. I am not very cuddly. I don't lay next to Mom in bed. I lay at her feet. Last night she went to lay her hand on me and after a few minutes I moved away from Mom.
8. I am a pretty easy going Pug. Not much bothers me. I am not phased by loud noises, sudden moves but I don't like getting my nails clipped.
9. I love to go to work with Mom.
10. I have never had an accident in the house except for the first night Mom brought me home. She made a lot of mistakes back then.
We want to pass this on to Roxy, the Bugg, , Poley and Ruki, Salinger, Pearl and Daisy, and Herbie and Ricky and anyone else who wants to post about themselves!
Oh and here is an OLD picture of me so you can remember what I look like!