Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sorry



Hi all, if you are reading this I am sorry I haven't commented on anyone's posts. I was out of town thurs through sunday and didn't even get to pick up Brutus until Monday at 3:30. Brutus was at doggie day care and he did great but he was very excited to see me as I was to see him.


I did get to travel to and from DC with my co worker that has the guide dog named David. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics of him but we went through the airport and etc. He is such a great dog.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome home! We hope you had a good trip!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brutus-

    We have missed you:( Sure glad to hear that you did ok at doggie daycare and that your mom is home safe.

    David looks like a cool dog. He sure has an important job, being a guide dog.

    XOXOXO
    Pugsley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brutus, Glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you had a great trip! I missed you & Brutus!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad you're back! And we're looking forward to seeing you next weekend at Meetup!
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brutus,
    there's an award for you on my blog!
    Coco

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)