Friday, February 27, 2009

Sol


Mom here. Above is a picture of Sol and Luna from Owned by Pugs. OBP was the first pug blog I'd ever read and I was glued to the computer the first time I checked it out. Since, I've grown to know many other wonderful humans and pugs.

If you have been reading their blog you know they have rescued 4th pug named Sol. I can't exactly explain why but this cute gal, her pics and her story makes me sad and happy at the same time. Here is a cute pug who in her older years ends up abandoned? I feel so bad for the folks at OBP because they have some tough decisions to make about her regarding her health. My heart goes out to them. They are good people and will make the right decision.

1 comment:

  1. hi, i'll visit their site now. thanks for sharing this. oh, i got the google phone and it lets me post comments!! i am so happy i dont have to do this at work anymore, considering how tight things are getting there...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)