Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pug Meet Up!

Before I get to the Indy Pug Meetup we FINALLY got to go to we need to acknowledge an anniversary.

12 years ago (1997) yesterday Mom went to the Clarion Animal Shelter in PA and picked up Bones. She says it's the best $30 she ever spent. She went there for a kitten but wasn't impressed with the younger kittens. Bones was working to get Moms attention and was pawing at her in the cage. So I guess Bones picked her. Bones was about 1 years old at the time and had been dropped off because his former human(s) had to go to Jail.





Blah Blah Blah, lets get onto me. Mom finally took me to a pug meetup but we were about 45 minutes late. Mom can't read clocks that aren't digital.

Anyway, Mom didn't get in any pics either because she was flustered about being late she didn't grab the camera. I had a great time! I got to see Harley again! As well as Sophie and Dixie.

I also got to meet Salinger and Jasmine, Pippin, and everyone else over at the Pug Posse. The cute Eddie even made a debut.

We are excited about the next one so that Mom can interact with the humans more. Mom was overwhelmed at all of the pugs and people. She was very excited to meet everyone and see all of the pugs. It all went by so fast. I had a great time and slept on the car ride home.

We also got an award from Vicki at Pug Posse. First, thank you!



So here are the rules! List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for being Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.

Ok, what are 6 things that make us happy?
1. Treats, specifically anything chewy.
2. Rides in the car.
3. Bloggy friends. We are so happy to have friends that read our blog but more important we love hearing about others.
4. Nap time.
5. Going to work with Mom. I got to do that on Friday and it was awesome.
6. Bedtime. Lately I have been very excited about bedtime.

We would like to pass this off to
Pearl
Pearl and Daisy,
Frances,
Rosie Marie, ,
Napoleon & Rukia
Clover

Notice this nice fellow is passing this award off to mostly the ladies!

Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Brutus,

    Thanks for the award! We love it!

    Pug love from
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brutus! Sounds like a super fun meetup! And happy anniversary to Bones! :)
    Thanks so much for my award. I will post about it this week!
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brutus! Your meet up sounds like fun - wish I lived closer and could go too!
    Thank you very much for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brutus, you are such a gentlepug, giving that award to the ladies! Thank you so much!

    The meetup looked pawesome. Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you so much.......I'd like to thank the Academy...and all my fans...*wink* Just kidding. Stace, you're super nice. Thank-you for the awesome award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brutus-

    I hope I can meet you at the Meet Up soon. My family went to one of the Meet Ups this summer and I sure hope to go again. I want to meet some of my fellow Doggie Bloggie friends:) Hope to see you at the March Meet Up!!

    XOXO
    Pugsley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gotcha Day Bones. That is a great story. Sorry your mom was late, brutus, sometimes things happy. You have to go easy on her. It's really stressful not being a dog right now.
    :)
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. THats so cool that you went to the pug meet up! Happy gotcha day to Bones!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)