Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good news/bad news



Mom is leaving tomorrow to go see Mark her "friend" in Boston.



I can't imagine why she would want to go there?



I mean you can get good chowder here?

Luckily I charmed Grandma and she and grandpa are both are coming to stay with me or I should say "us" while Moms away. YES

On a side note, Grandma had a quilt made for mom. Mom can NOT sew but loves the new quilt. Of course she doesn't have the quilt here because she is afraid she will mess it up. The quilt is going to be entered in some shows or something. Then it will be retired on a quilt rack on the wall away from us animals!








Hope you are able to at least see it basically. She thinks if you click on the pictures you can see them larger.

So I will be suffering here with the grandparents while she is in Boston.

Happy New Year Indeed!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brutus, the quilt is beautiful! Dont worry about your mom leaving for a few days, I am sure she will bring lots of goodies for you from Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your Mommy is leaving! I really like that quilt! I would love to snuggle up in that!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is very beautiful! I hope your mom has a great trip, and that you & your grandparents have a good time, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)