Sunday, January 4, 2009

Everyone wants to adopt GH

Greetings from Boston, it's Mom here. Finally some time on the computer! Reports are that the bru man is doing good along with the rest of the gang.

Lilly is very afraid of George Henry. I figured this would go away over a few weeks when she realized he's not going to hurt her. Well it hasn't. So I have decided to find GH a home. I would love to keep him as he is beautiful and a cutie but Lilly is just staying in my bedroom all the time and I miss her. On a side note I am only adopting GH out after a home visit and/or reference calls.

So I put an ad on craiglist, petfinder, and on the bulletin board at work. Here are some of the emails I've gotten so far.

Hello...
With sound of good health. Searching through the internet, i found
your advert of pet for adoption. I would like to re-home your pet as
part of my loving family and a good companion at French Quarter in New
Orleans LA. I can assure you a loving forever home for your pet.
feeding and pictures if available...
Get back asap
Dr.Henry Moore


Hi Seller,
it could have been good enough to let me know if your pet advertised on the (petfinder) is still available for sale,if yes kindly mail me back with the asking price,the current condition and if available ( the pics) immediately so as to proceed.....also need to know if you will consider my mode of payment ( money orders or cashiers check )...your swift response to this will be highly appreciated
Regards.
Mr Ben.


I saw your advert posted,the pet interest me and i urgently want to
buy it...for my 8yrs old daughter,who is loving caring for pets and
would not allow me rest.I live in Ash North Carolina,As regard the
shipping arrangement i will be responsible for that,kindly give me the
following information about the pet,as i want to assure you that i
will be sending the pictures of the pet to you every month...if that
will be fine by you.....

The last time the pet has visited the vet?
Why do you want to sale the pet?And the name
The adoption fees and the fed the pet is used to?


Hope to read soon from you...Regards


Hello
I saw your advert today on a classified site on internet concerning your adorable pet adoption you posted on Petfinder, I am very much interested in re-homing your pet at a companion to be part of my family, because my 10 yrs old son love pet so much and i have passion and care for pets also.i will like to know if the pet is still available for adoption and the present health condition of the pet more so the pictures if available for more satisfaction.. i wait to read back from you after you might have consider to give me the details of your pet

Regards,
Brent Giblin


Hello
My name is Mr Jerry Morgan, Am a businessman and i reside in BAKERSFIELD,CALIFORNIA.... I went through your advert on petfinder and i will like to adopt the pet to my lovely family, so i will like you to get back to me with the present condition of the pet and tell me the asking price including the Pics of the pet and i dont want you to be bother of the shipping fees, so i will be glad to hear back from you..

I Awaits Your Quick And Sincere Response,
My Regards,
Mr Jerry Morgan For The Family.


I don't know what to do! So many choices! I think I am going to give my bank account number to all of them and let them all pay me!

Greetings from Boston!

8 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know what to do either!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom likes Number 1. He can spell and speaks/writes better than the others. (Sorry, mom is an English major, writing well means something to her.)
    :)

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU SOLD BRUTUS TO JERRY MORGAN? i AM ASKING CAUSE HE HAS INQUIRED AFTER MY TWO DOGS A PEEK A POO AND A CHIHUAHUA AND I WAS WONDERING IF HE IS FOR REAL OR IS IT A JOKE BECAUSE i HAVE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANT THEM AND DONT WANT TO KEEP THEM FROM THEIR FOREVER HOMES

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is interesting that everyone mentions GH as a "pet". Do they know he is a cat?

    Mommy is glad she is not the one who has to choose -- this is a hard one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Brutus!
    I come to tell you a good news, a while back in October in Taiwan, there was an abandonned little Pug who were being rescued by a good heart hooman, please visit Dino's blog to witness a true loving story http://ilovedino.blogspot.com/
    Hugs

    ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I have to admit, I would be suspicious, too. Some of them have terrible grammer. The first one is the only one that made the most sense. Although I know if it were me, I would be asking you ALL kinds of questions...you know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey
    I just got the exact same email from that Jerry Morgan fellow about my cat. Seems creepy to me (especially 'The Family'). Maybe this guy is a fake?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I got the email from Jerry Morgan, googled his house address, and his name, that is how I found your site. This is stupid, why would someone do that>?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)