Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordless Wed, NOT

Greetings from campus! Due to the weather being cold and wonderful and the roads being icy, mom decided to bring me in. She has a long day and didn't want to have to drive back and forth. So I got to ride in the car! YES.

Then I got all kinds of attention from her class before she gave her final!

Then I played Santa Pug. No pics yet because mom didn't bring the wire thingy.

I love this cold weather! See me outside eating my treat? See the ice in front of and behind me?



See how eager I am to go for a walk in this cold weather (10-20 degrees with windchill lower)!



Now see me eating outside!



Clover asked if I was eating a busy bone. I wish! It would have taken longer to eat. I was eating a mini jumbone

6 comments:

  1. Haha, well a mini jumbone would still be pretty good. You look so cute there outside!
    Is your mom a teacher? My mom works at a university, but she is not a professor.
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brutus, I am so glad you got to go to school and get lots of attention! That's the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeyyyy! you went to school with mommy! are dogs allowed in there? mom once sneaked me into her college class on saturday (it is not allowed). The professor was happy to have me as a student and even made a joke when I started snorting!
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool that you got to ride in the car and get lots of attention at school!

    Happy Holidays to you & your family,
    Luxie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brutus!
    Ok...I think we're a bit slow on the uptake...but are you the same Brutus that won the kissing contest at the March In the Pugs at the Boone county fairgrounds last April?

    Hopefully we'll see you at the next meetup!

    Since your mom works at Ball State...does she know Vicki Villareal? She has two puggers too but they don't have blogs! :-(

    See you soon!

    Love,
    Salinger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are quite the man dog to want to go out in this weather. I would just as soon stay inside cuddled up where it was warm. Good for you.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)