Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008


I love this time of year when you are reminded of what happen during the last year.TV shows, magazines, etc. Helps you remember. Off the top of my head here are some high lights of the year.

Jan 12th when I adopted Brutus.

Finally catching up with technology online and discovering blogs, google reader, facebook, and myspace.

Starting two blogs, this one and a professional one.

Becoming a foster parent to Ozzy, Harley and Akita.

Finally got one of my articles published. It was in review for a while. Have another that's been in review even longer.

Brought in George Henry and adopted him.

Went to our first pug meet up in March and then again in October.

Colored my hair with pink streaks over the summer.

Making it through the Spring 08 semester despite two very big dramas, one public one private.

Presented at our national meeting 3 times in one conference.

Tom Stock! One of my co-workers turned 50 this year.

I think Brutus has had a good year. I have enjoyed writing this blog and am happy that others find it interesting. Sometimes I wonder what I am going to write about, everything seems so boring here. Then I realize it's the little things that are interesting. Brutus and I just went on our last walk of the year. He is busy with a busy bone that he's been working on all week.

Happy New Year Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You're right - it *is the little things that are interesting. :)

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Brutus and Mom!

    What a great post!

    2009 is going to be fun! :)

    xo
    Melissa and Emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brutus & Mom. Happy New Year! you had a very busy 2008, with great events and accomplishments. We enjoy reading your blog a lot! Do you want to be my friend on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little things are the things that make life interesting. And they are easy and fun to enjoy.

    Happy New Year

    Lucky & Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)