Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where do we start?

First off we want to thank the lovely Clover for this award!



This lovely award is created by Crystal @ Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of Noah and the donor of his sweet little heart who ENCOURAGES us to SHARE THE LOVE! The rules for this award are to pass it along to some people whose blogs you love. They make you laugh, smile, leave encouraging comments on your blog. You would like to share some love with them because they have uplifted, inspired, encouraged or prayed for you. Please include this paragraph with the link to Memoirs of a Mommy so that everyone knows where this award originated from.

She gave us this award a while ago and we are very thankful.

We would like to give this award to Pearl, and Coco and Louise.

In other news, mom has still been so busy. But we did get the pet stairs. I like them and so do the kittehs.



Mom was asked to be a foster mom for a kitten. His name is Akita He is 5 months old. He has an eye infection and a cold so he needs medication so they asked mom to take care of him. Here is a picture. Mom is calling him either Charlie or Linus. The rescue group said he can have a new name. Mom says he is cute. He is furry and small. He was afraid of me at first but now he isn't because I haven't hurt him or anything. Lilly is afraid of him. A 5 month old kitten, ha ha.



Here he is trying eat my food!





We also have a stray in the garage. Mom calls him George. He is not fixed but very sweet. He is totally afraid of me. Mom lets him out during the day.



Mom says there is a pussy cat joke in there somewhere, whatever that means.

Happy Monday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Neat stairs. It iss very good of your mom to foster Akita. Mom is not sure which name is better, Charlie or Linus. And George does look nice.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of your mom to help the kitties, and you're so nice for ... well, for being nice to them. :)

    Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi brutus!
    your mom has the biggest heart ever!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brutus, this is my FIRST AWARD EVER! You are so nice!! Now my momma has to figure out how to put it on my bloggie....

    Speaking of nice, your momma is the best! Those kitties must be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brutus!
    I am glad you and your mom liked the award. :)
    And your new stairs are pawesome!
    What a cute little kitty - I think Linus is a perfect name for him.
    George is pretty sweet too - your mom is so great to look after them!
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked stairs! Very nice. And Akita is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would suggest some pussy cat jokes, but lately I've really been trying to curb my speciesism.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Mom is really nice to take in a cat . . . my mommy is allergic to cats and consequently does not like them at all. We have two pet stairs . . . I find it very, very useful to hop onto my parents' bed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stairs work? Cuz my puglet swears they don't. She refuses to use them. Maybe because there is no cheese on them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the award! I thought of getting stairs for Coco when he turned blind, but he does not need it at all! He even gets on top of the bedside tables and he once jumped to the dining table while I was eating.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)