Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Orange Cat



Here is a picture of the orange cat I've found. I took him to my vet yesterday. He's in good health and fixed. I also think he is de clawed (I forgot to ask the vet).

I have put an ad in the local newspaper for tomorrow and Friday, posted on my work bulletin board, and going to post signs this afternoon.

I am trying to find his owners. I have NO idea what I am going to do if now one claims him.

I am starting to feel as though I run an animal shelter!

The kitten is doing great. He is so darn cute and so kitten like now. He and Bones chase each other. Lilly is not happy about all of this. Brutus could care less as long as he gets to eat, poop, and sleep.

8 comments:

  1. I sure hope Orange Kitty's parents come claim him! You are so kind to care for these sweet animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty orange cat!

    If he were mind, I would call him 'Cheddar' -!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope that kitty finds his parents!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, looks like Brutus has his priorities in order. As for George, you do what you can do. Hopefully, someone will claim him.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I saw your ad on the campus website & thought it was probabably you that posted it. I wondered why you hadn't needed a house/petsitter...with all these pets you probably have to have a live-in these days! LOL...have a Happy Thanksgiving & hug all your animals for me!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi brutus!
    oh he is so lucky you found him!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's beautiful!

    Brutus, I think you'd best find another vet willing to lick your ears; that's all there is to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geeee, sounds like Brutus and I have alot in comon, that's all I like to do, eat, poop an sleep! Is Brutus housebroke? I am! Bye, gotta go irritate someone else! Ha Ha Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)