Tuesday, November 4, 2008

19th Amendement



Brutus here. Mom voted! We live in a smaller community and during the primaries mom took about 10 mins to vote counting the time to drive to the place. So she took me with her this time. She left me in the car....forever! Mom said there was a long line or wait (an hour) but she was happy to wait considering the sacrifices that women had endured to secure the right to vote. She explained that women didn't always have the right to vote. Amazing.

So here I am waiting in the car! Can you believe she didn't take me with her! She even said a lady in line had a baby kangaroo in her purse. I could have helped her vote. Lord knows she needs the help.



Happy Election Day! Pailin 2012! Just kidding.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your Mommy voted! Mine did!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby kangaroo? You have got to be kidding. Gee, you really scared mom at the end there.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)