Thursday, October 2, 2008

What a week!



What a week so much to catch up on. Mom wanted to enter me in a contest but I was not going to sit inside this box she made. The cats were fine with it and Harley did ok but it scared me.






Lilly got into the box which is ironic because she's not very personable but Mom loves her.



She didn't stay on post long though.



I got two car rides this week! One was for the vet because my cyst is back. Vet thinks we should just watch it and not have it removed. It doesn't hurt me. Mom tried to take a pic but I don't like it when she does that so this is the best she got.



The second time I got to go to work with her. She teaches a night class and took me along with her. Then she went to target and left me in the car? Can you believe that? The nerve!

Lastly, we got an award a bit ago from Winston and Clementine at Ladymug pugs

Thanks so much! We'd like to give this award to Goodboy Normal Featherstone, all of the furry critters over at Purs n' Snorts, Nixon, Fatty, Herbie and Ricky.

6 comments:

  1. hi brutus!
    what an exciting week! we are sending you lots of kisses for your kissing booth!
    so cute!
    xxxxxx
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Natalie Dee having a kissing booth contest???? That is one of my all time favorites of hers. Also Roller Chester. Gets me every.single.time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've left my pugs in the car for 20 minutes while I run into Target before. It's what you gotta do sometimes. I hope the cyst is nothing. I'll keep you in my thoughts/prayers. Keep us apprised of situation!

    OH and I loved the kissing booth photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO MUCH for the award!!! I have had mast cell tumors in the past, and I really recommend getting a second opinion on that cyst, just to be sure. If it is "coming and going", it could be mast cells. Don't be alarmed - they're usually grade 1 and won't cause trouble, but they should be removed. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. You could also call it Pug Hugs. We raised a lot of money doing Pug Hugs for $1.00. Lucky was the pug hugger, and everyone wanted to hug her.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brutus,
    Don't worry, I wouldn't have wanted to sit in the box either. Harley did a good enough job for both of you! :)
    I hope everything is ok with your cyst - hopefully not serious.
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)