Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pugtoberfest!

Brutus here. YAY We are happy to report that Harley is fitting in nicely with Dixie and Sophie! There are pictures of them on the couch together! It's so cute it makes me want to hurl! Just kidding!

So we went to Pugtoberfest! I was so happy to see April my foster mom. I also got to sniff a lot of other pugs. As usual people commented on how handsome (this is mom they commented on how big he is actually) I am! On a side note I went with mom to work late Thursday night, I got a ride in the car! and some college girls also commented on how cute I am. So back to Pugtoberfest. We sold some raffle tickets and socialized. We didn't take too many pictures but mom took some of the cute pugs up for adoption. Also we did run into a large black pug, Roco, who is about my same size.

Pics below, have a great week everyone!




4 comments:

  1. hi brutus!
    you and your mom got great pictures at the party. it looks like lots of fun was happening everywhere!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was soooo good to get to finally meet Brutus' Mom and to see Brutus again. He is obviously thriving in his forever home. Aunt April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those a re great photos, Brutus. You look like you had a lot of fun. Bet you slept well after that.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO, I am so jealous. Wish we had a pug meet-up here!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)