Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cold weather



Brutus here. Moms been super busy so she hasn't posted on my blog or anyone elses but she's been reading them with me. I am excited because it's been cold weather lately! I love cold weather. I have a lot of muscle mass and I'm a hot little guy!

Moms been so busy she didn't even go to see the Saw 5 movie this weekend. She has been watching all of the previous movies to catch up! She watched the original and Saw II this weekend. She hasn't even seen Quarantine either! Mom LOVES horror movies.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get out and go see Saw V soon! :) It's always important to take time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Mom hates horror movies. She is a big chicken when it comes to scary things. Hope your mom gets to see it soon.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)