Friday, September 12, 2008

Moms still got it!

If you remember arrested development the show on Fox, Buster shouted that about his Mother once. Mom loves that show and is watching it again on DVD. Here is one short clip from the show to give you an idea of it's humor.

Anyway, Brutus here. Moms posts a lot about the fosters and I told her it's time to post about me! So she said I could write some. Last night after she put Harley into his crate she let me have some cake. Have I mentioned I love treats! Yummy. So Mom snapped some pictures of me with the cake. First up is a pic showing how Bones is up on the counter with the cake and not eating it? See his devil eyes right next to the fridge? Why would he not eat the cake?



Here is Mom giving me a piece of the cake, but not a large enough piece.



Here I am giving Mom the sad look. Give me more cake. Can't you see I am starving!



Mom says I am the perfect pug. I so have her fooled. Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Definatly starving. Obviously. *laughing* Aww...what cute puppy-dog-eyes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have recently started re-watching the whole Arrested Development series on DVD also. WE watched it on FOX, but a friend let us borrow her seasons on DVD. Why would FOX cancel such a great show? I mean, really - one of the most hilarious shows of all time.
    I heard there may be a movie coming out?? Have you heard that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh heh. You are a smart pug. That's the difference.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are starving, Brutus. Look at you-- you're nothing but skin and bones!

    For another fantastic show that was throttled by idiots who would rather show Temptation Island (i.e., FOX), check out Firefly!

    Also, you may want to check and make sure that the video is up and working. If you meant to have a clip in there, I didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi brutus!
    great post!
    it is so nice to meet you and harley.
    emmitt and i really love your blog.
    :)
    melissa and emmitt

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)