Thursday, September 11, 2008

Harley and other guests





Well we have another foster with us. His name is Harley a 6 year old male black pug. You can read about him more on the KPR website So far so good. He's a tiny little guy. He ignores the cats and is great with the crate and no accidents in the house. I also have yet to hear him bark or whine. I tried to get some pics today but this is about all I could get. As you can see he is 1/2 the size of the Brutabaker. I want to get a video of him walking because he has the cutest little trot.

The other guest I wanted to comment on is IJ.



I've posted about him before. He's been coming around a lot lately. The other day I realized he had come in but hadn't left yet. I went into the guest bedroom and there he was. Napping. He also has been walking with us a few times this week at night. He's not quite as fast as we are but he can keep up because the dogs stop to smell stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Harley looks cute! I'm sure he'll calm down enough for a more relaxed photo soon. Catch him while he's sleeping! *laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley looks like a good match. We're keeping our fingers crossed for you.
    I wish we had a cat visitor! I'd like to have a cat in the house occassionally, but not full time enough to necessitate a litter box. I think that's the perfect compromise....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)