Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good byes


Brutus here. Mom dropped Ozzy off without any problems, other than her getting all upset about it. So she came home and we all hung out here while she stared into that computer thing again. Boring.

She might get another foster later in the week. A 6 year old black pug named Harley. She mentioned it in passing.

I am hoping she takes me to class with her tomorrow night so I can ride in the car.

Oh and today I got one of my fav treats! It's been a great day! Above is what I've been up to most of the day!

5 comments:

  1. Aww - we are thinking about your momma. Here's hoping that Harley works out better than Ozzy. Your momma is still an amazing person for volunteering to help needy pugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you didn't let one bad experience keep you from fostering again!! Ozzie was the exception, rather than the rule. Looking forward to seeing both of you next month. April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mommy is super-duper. I hope you know how lucky you is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brutus,
    I am sorry for not being able to stop by earlier and send you hugs. Well I hope you are all doing well and I am sending hugs now!
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just give your Mom extra loving and attention!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)