Sunday, August 3, 2008

We've been Tagged

We've been tagged by The Wheeze and we're super excited! Thanks Wheeze!

What is your name? Stacy

If you could change your name, what would it be? Nothing, I like my name.

What is your pet's name? Brutus, Bones and Lilly, Foster doggie Ollie/Ozzy

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be? I would have named Bones Eugine instead and Lilly Gertrude instead. Brutus fits him, and so does Ollie/Ozzy.

What are your brother and/or sister's name/s? None I am an only child

If you could change their names, what would they be? NA

Stacy has 5 letters in it so I've tagged Louise, Dixie and Sophie, Frances, Roxy, and Nevis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brudabaker! Those are neat answers. We will do ours this week.
    :)

    Roxy & Lucky

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)