Tuesday, August 5, 2008

NOMS

Brutus here. Mom is finally back from Boston. She is tired but I talked her into posting. Ozzy is doing good.

Since today is about Not of my Species day we will write a bit about her former kittehs since I am her first dog.

Moms first kitty was Hargus, a large orange tabby. When her family moved they took Hargus with but since we was an outside cat, he ended up leaving. Her next kitty was Rooster and black and white male. She had him in high school and college but he died when she moved to PA.

Then in 1997 she got Bones. She loves him very much. She said he had pancreatitis in 2001 and almost died. Dr. Cameron, a very good vet in NJ saved Bones's life.



Then she adopted Lilly.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brutus...it's Kelli, from Mom's office! Tell her to bring you in for a visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I added you to my blog I hope you don't mind! Please visit my blog!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)