Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Meme

We've been tagged by Dixie and Sophie to do the Adore Le Pug meme!

Rules: Obey the Pug, answer the following, and pass on!

1) How did you first learn about Pugs?

I've seen them but really learned about them from the Internet and reading Pugs for Dummies. Before adopting Brutus I had only seen 1 other pug in real life.

2) What made you get a Pug?

I have always been a cat person. I always thought dogs were too much work. Until David. My co-worker is blind and he has a black lab service dog named David. I just fell in love with him and over time wanted a dog. So I researched different breeds trying to find the best for me and for the dog. I settled on Bulldogs and Pugs. I decided on pugs because there were so many who needed homes. Plus they were cuter and had less health problems. So after some thought I finally put in an application and got Brutus!

Here is David




3) Most memorable moment with your Pug (s).

The thing I remember most for now about Brutus is the look on his face when I come home. He is so excited! I don't seem to have a moment right now.


4) What is the most important thing Pugs (or dogs) have taught you?

That all of the little things are exciting. Car rides, food, treats, getting out of the car, etc. He lives in the moment.

5) Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Pugs….aside from loving them, keeping them healthy & happy, and giving them a great life.

I think for Brutus it's taking him into work and home with my parents. He is so social and everyone at work loves him. I also think Car rides. He loves the car.

6) Post your answers on why you “Adore Le Pug” on your blog and link to the blog who tagged you (or their blog post).

7) Tag 5 or more other bloggers.

We are tagging Salinger, Louise, Frances , and Eduardo, Boo Boo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you get to take your dog to work with you everyday? Cool!

    I need to do this meme. It is quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love car rides also . . . I don't even have to get out of the car!

    Hey, I finally finished the other meme you tagged me for; maybe I'll get this one done in less time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Brutus!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I liked reading this meme - we are supposed to be working on it too because we got tagged a while ago!
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)