Monday, August 11, 2008

Illinois

Brutus here. Mom has finally finished traveling for a while. She is tired but I made her post. We went to Illinois to visit her parents. The cats nor the foster brother Ozzy didn't come. I had her all to myself and even got to sleep with her in the bed!

Here I am with the grandparents kittehs Dutch and Ruth. Ruth is the white one. She is ok with me, Dutch doesn't understand why I don't pay much attention to him.





I also hung out in the yard with my fav toy.


I also got to go to PetCo and Mom bought a lot of treats that she has yet to feed to me.

It was a good visit. I am very happy to be home.

3 comments:

  1. qHey cuties! Glad you had a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brutus !

    I am Boo Boo a 17 year old pug from sunnyside Singapore !

    I have given you an award ! Come check out my blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always good to go home. At least you had a lot of fun!

    Roxy & Lucky

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)