Friday, August 15, 2008

Fostering thoughts



I hadn't had any pictures of the two boys together for no particular reason so I snapped one today. As you can see Ozzy is smaller than Brutus. Ozzy was more work than I had anticipated. He made Brutus look like the perfect child. Now that I've gotten a little more use to Ozzy and over my own narcissistic frustration, I feel bad for him.

Whoever had him before didn't discipline consistently. This resulted in a pretty nervous alpha dog. He is a very good loyal little guy. He responds well to corrections and is hardly chasing the cats. He is so cute and sweet. I am so proud of him. I will never understand people. I was reading the KPR website about one dog who was thrown out of a car. A good Samaritan scooped up the 10 year old pug and he's up for adoption. It just makes me sad. Anyway, just wanted to put some thoughts down about Ozzy and being a foster parent.

On a happier note we are looking forward to the weekend. I also forgot to post about giving the boys baths. Ozzy is the perfect one when it comes to that. Brutus doesn't like baths but Ozzy was so good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! thrown out of a car??! That's terrible. The things people are capable constantly amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you, Brutus is a Perfect Little Boy!!! He is just soooo good. I couldn't have asked for a better foster.

    The little dog that was thrown out of the car is doing good in his foster home. YAH!!
    Auntie April

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)