Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ozzy



Brutus here. Mom brought Ollie (pic above) my new foster brother home yesterday. He is pretty cool so far but way more energetic than me. Mom thinks it is nerves but I think he is just being a brown noser. We've been for a couple of walks and he does pretty good on the leash. He seems to know his name and to sit. Mom is working on laying down. Mom was relieved that he did good in the crate last night and that he's not marking the house. He marked one time and Mom said no and as far as we can tell he hasn't done it since. He seems to ignore the cats but he does stare at them and will chase them if the run from him, but he doesn't mean any harm. Oscar the little white dog across the street came over this morning and we all played for a bit. Ollie also doesn't run out of the yard......yet. Mom says that he doesn't do that now, but he might but it's still promising. He slept on the couch with mom some yesterday and today and I got jealous and slept with Mom on the couch some. I don't usually do that. I don't want to be too cuddly it's not manly.

Update: Ollie decided to fight with me at dinner. For some reason he lunged and me and we spatted a bit. Nothing big, no blood but I am so proud of Mom. Then he growled at mom and chased the cat again. She has stepped up the discipline and did some Cesar Millan action and showed him she is the pack leader. Appears that Ollie thinks he is pack leader but he is wrong.

Here he is with Bones



Here he is outside

3 comments:

  1. We hope things continue to go well. Ollie sounds like he is a nice pug. You are being a good foster brother.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bru, I am so proud of you. You are giving back.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Ollie, you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)