Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 month anny



Mom is FINALLY letting me blog. Today I've been with her for 6 months. Since she is a first time dog owner she was afraid I could blog on what she is actually doing and I would get her in trouble. As her friend Mark says "shes nice enough but she doesn't know much about dogs"

So I want to thank KPR and April for getting me fixed up here with Mom. She doesn't put me outside all day. She does give me ear medicine but I guess I can forgive her for that. In fact she is pretty cool with the fact that I must be with her at all times (at least when she is home). I think it freaked her out at first but she seems to be ok with it now. She just didn't get that I have a job to do and part of that job is to be with her and supervise her at all times. She needs the help. I don't understand how she has made it through life this far.

Here are some more pics of me playing tonight. Mom went to see a movie and when she got back I greeted her as usual. I got my blue and brown teddy and ran around while she chased me. She is so slow. I also hide from her behind a chair. Sometimes she sees it but most of the time she can't find me. That's why she is fun to play with, she's not that smart.

2 comments:

  1. Brutus, You are what KPR is all about. I love you and miss you. I am so happy for you and your Mommy! I hope to see you at Pugtober Fest. Love, April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mom said we will be at Pugtoberfest. I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)