Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grandparents!!!!!!




Whew, it's been a while since we've posted. I had to go on a trip so Brutus stayed with my parents for a week. He had a great time. I don't have any pictures. I kept forgetting.

One funny story though. In my folks back yard they had dug up their patio to re pave it. So all that was left was the wires that the concrete gets poured into. The first day we were there Brutus was out in the yard and very excited and just ran full speed through the wire mesh across the patio, about 15 feet. It was funny. He almost got caught a couple of times.

My parents were great to Brutus and he was so wore out when we were on the way home. Then when we got home, he passed out and slept so good. Above is a picture of him trying to stay awake in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)