Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Walks with IJ, Rural King


I have been so busy that I haven't even thought about what I was going to write about. I took the Bru man with me to run some errands yesterday when I got home from work. The big excitement was going into Rural King. He walks around so proud. We were outside and a gentleman walked up and asked "does he bite?" I said no and Brutus did his signature move when someone pets him. He immediately sits at their side an enjoys the attention.

The outdoor Kitty IJ (picture above) took a walk with us outside. The most recent I believe was Monday night. We went out and I felt like something or someone was out in the street with us and I looked down and it was IJ. He followed us on our walk and came into the house. He's such a neat kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)